35TH ANNUAL ROBERTA SAVLER CONTEST
Camille Witos and Heidi Mayer, CAMTA Contest Co-Chairs
When: Sunday, April 19, 2015
Where: Roosevelt University ***
Registration Deadline: Friday, March 20, 2015 (online registration closes at midnight)
Winners Recital: Sunday, April 26, 2015 at Steinway Piano Gallery in Northbrook 3:00-5:00 p.m.
***PLEASE READ NEW SECURITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ROOSEVELT UNIVERSITY. Due to security issues, anyone entering the University (except children) must show their state ID. All Teachers MUST submit a list of parent’s names that will be attending the CAMTA contest to Co-Chair email@example.com by Tuesday, 15 April. Their names will be cross checked with security once they show their ID. Anyone not having submitted their names (by the due date) cannot enter the building. Teachers must also submit their names if they plan to attend the event. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Teachers must first register themselves HERE
- Teachers should then register their students, each with their own individual form HERE
- Preferred Online Payment Method is Chase QuickPay. Teachers should pay for all of their students with one payment. Please put SAVLER and the teacher name in the message field. For detailed instructions, click here: How to QuickPay
- Checks made out to “CAMTA” should be sent to Heidi Mayer, 531 Sylviawood Ave., Park Ridge, postmarked no later than March 20, 2015. Please write teacher name on check.
- Registration will close on March 20, 2015. Mailed checks must be postmarked no later than March 20, 2015. No late registrations will be accepted–no exceptions!