Yumy Kim, Festival Coordinator; Eun Jin Lee, Recital Coordinator
Where: Sherwood Community Music School at Columbia College Chicago, 1312 S. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60605
Fee: $25 per solo ($35 for non-member); $28 per duet ($38 for non-member)
Teacher non-volunteer fee of $10 per student
Registration Deadline: December 15, 2016
Gold Medalists Recitals: Saturday, February 4
2pm Montgomery Place, 5550 South Shore Drive, Chicago, IL
- Each CAMTA member may sponsor up to fifteen students of high school age and younger.
- Participants perform two contrasting movements of a sonatina or one movement of a sonata in front of two adjudicators.
- Top scores will be recognized with medals for their achievements.
- Students receiving the highest honor, a gold medal, will be featured in one of the honors recitals.
1. Teachers must first register themselves HERE. Make note of the amount due!
2. Teachers should then register their students, each with their own individual form HERE.
3. Pay online. Teachers should pay for all of their students with one payment. ONLINE BANKING is the preferred payment method for CAMTA, since there is no fee for the transaction. Please put SONATA FEST and the teacher name in the message field.
OR PAYPAL (CAMTA incurs a fee for using this service). Click the “donate” button below. It will prompt you to log in to PayPal. Once you’re in, please “donate” the amount due from your teacher registration form.