Laurie Marshall, coordinator
Purpose: CAMTA is committed to the lifelong pursuit of music education in all music disciplines and at all skill levels. This scholarship is to assist students pursue current or additional areas of music interests.
Award: Two, $200 to be used for the music camp of your choice.
Eligibility: Students of CAMTA members in good standing (membership current), 7th through 12th grade.
Deadline: Received by March 15
Complete the following and email to:
Laurie M. Marshall – Laurie@thechildrensacademy.us
An email confirmation will serve as your receipt of entry.
- Complete Summer Music Camp Application Form
- Complete one of the following essay questions in 200 words or less.
- Music in My Life
- Why I Want to Attend A Summer Music Camp
- A Letter of Recommendation from your CAMTA music teacher including a list of student applicant participated CAMTA activities.
- Proof of enrollment and acceptance to the summer camp.
- Link or file of the student applicant performance of two compositions.
The CAMTA Summer Music Camp Scholarship Committee reserves the right to rescind a scholarship if the student fails to attend a camp.