2019 Workshop: Entrepreneurship!
When: Friday, October 11, 2019
Where: PianoForte Studios, 1335 S Michigan Ave in Chicago
Pre-Registration Fee: $50
On-Site Registration Fee: $60
For pre-registration, please use the CAMTA website, CAMTA Workshop registration process listed.
Session 1: 9:10 to 10:00 AM
"Create Your Dream Studio"
Laurie M. Marshall, The Children’s Academy
Session 2: 10:00 to 11:00 AM
"Your Studio: Financial Basics"
Ellen Naber, ChFC, CLU, Financial Advisor, Kuennen, Naber & Associates
Session 3: 11:00 AM to 12:00 noon
"Starting a Business: The Tax Side"
Jason Kuennen, Financial Advisor, Managing Partner, Kuennen, Naber & Associates
Lunch: 12:00 noon to 1:00 PM
Session 4: 1:00 to 2:00 PM
"Plan for the Future: Retirement and Estate Planning"
Jason Kuennen and Ellen Naber, Kuennen, Naber & Associates
Session 5: 2:00 to 3:00 PM
"Marketing Your Studio"
Yelena P. Wells, DMA Piano Performance, Marketing with Elite One Media
"Create Your Dream Studio" explores studio venue options, program and lesson structure, communications, and policies.
Getting to know the basics: The essentials to better understanding your financials.
- Essentials of budgeting, managing debt and credit, investing, and saving.
- Provide actionable tips that can help you develop good financial habits for the future.
Tax basics for small business owners.
- Overview of the types of business entities.
- Tracking your income and expenses.
- Qualified business income deductions.
Plan for the future: How an estate plan helps put you in control.
- Care for the people you love, even after you’re gone.
- Leave behind a lasting, meaningful legacy.
- Manage estate tax burden – for you and your heirs.
"Marketing Your Studio" explores print, online, and social media.
ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
Thank you for your interest in the CAMTA Workshop. Registration for this event is currently closed.